The Thera Trainer Tigo 530 is a medical grade upper and lower body trainer. It is designed for daily use in facilities or at home. It has been developed according to the most recent quality and safety standards. Renting a thera trainer is ideal for a person who may like to try the device before buying. This is also a great option for a person who is recovering from an injury and will only need the trainer for a specified period of time.
Your rental period can also be extended anytime by simply calling us on 1890 989 353. If you need to extend your rental, we have made this extremely simple. Before your rental period is due to expire, you will receive an SMS asking if you wish to keep or return. If you wish to keep, just respond keep and the rental will automatically extend by a week. If you would like to return, just reply return and we will call you to arrange a collection, it’s that simple. Please note, rental text messages come from our SMS provider and will display a +44 prefix.
The THERA Trainer Tigo 530 was developed for people who have had:
- Spinal cord injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinsons Disease
- Brain injury
- Joint replacements
- Orthopaedic diseases
- This is a high performance machine.
- It is long-lasting and also extremely quiet to use for your convenience.
- The metal frame is very sturdy and robust. It is ideal for regular use in your home or in a clinic.
Device base with castors
- The total height of the base is 74mm. This measurement also includes the castors.
- The device base is also made of metal which is ideal for expanding the base.
Control & display unit with 2.7 inch colour screen
- The screen size is 51 x 40mm
- It features a start and stop traffic light control
- Settings include: training time (1-180 min), the direction of rotation (forwards/backwards) with soft start and stop. It also includes the number of rotations.
- Training resistance includes easy-entry and spasticity control.
- You can easily switch between leg and upper body exercising.
- There are biofeedback illustrations. These include symmetry display (right-left-activity). These are especially relevant for leg training.
- The training parameters are readable at one glance. This includes training time, resistance, active-performance, distance and also the direction of rotation.
- The foot rests come with a sturdy safety frame. They are also washable and simple to sanitize.
Foot rests with 2-stepped radius adjustment
- The crank radius is adjustable with tools to either 75 mm or 110 mm.
- The leg supports are height adjustable and flexible. There are also washable, soft cushions on the leg supports for your comfort.
Upper body exerciser
- The upper body exerciser includes long cranks which are 4.33 inches.
- It is height adjustable from 91.5 to 100.5 cm.
- There is also a holder for the control panel which makes adjusting the settings much easier.
- The thera trainer features grip adapters which are quick releasing. They are also demountable without tools. These grip adaptors are washable and therefore very easy to sanitise.
- There are three ergonomic grip positions which suit the needs of almost all users.
- The grips are quick-releasing and they are also demountable without the need for tools.
- The hand grips are washable and as a result can also be sanitised very easily.
Please note, there is a €500 refundable deposit required to rent a THERA Trainer Tigo 530. We will call you to arrange the payment of this deposit.