The THERA Trainer Tigo 510 is a medical grade rehabilitation device. It has been developed for daily use in healthcare clinics and also for domestic use. The THERA trainer exercises both the upper and lower body. It complies to the most recent quality and safety standards.
Renting a THERA trainer is a great option for someone who may like to try the device before buying. It is also ideal for a person who is recovering from an injury and will only need the trainer for a short amount of time.
If you need to extend your rental, we have made this extremely simple. Before your rental period is due to expire, you will receive an SMS asking if you wish to keep or return. If you wish to keep, just respond keep and the rental will automatically extend by a week. If you would like to return, just reply return and we will call you to arrange a collection, it’s that simple. Please note, rental text messages come from our SMS provider and will display a +44 prefix.
You can find additional contact information here.
The THERA Trainer Tigo 510 can be used by people who have had:
- Brain injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal cord injury
- Joint replacements
- Orthopaedic diseases
- Parkinsons Disease
Control & display unit with 10.4 inch colour screen
- This includes an associated software package for individual therapy
- Voice-controlled emergency stop
- The screen is a high resolution touch screen
- The angle can also be adjusted to prevent glares and shines on the screen.
- Possible adjustments include: start and stop trafﬁc light control, training time and also direction of rotation.
- With smooth start-up and ending; speed of motor (0 – 60 rpm); resistance (1 – 15 steps); easy entry; spasm detection (on/off); change from leg to arm training, Ports: 2 x USB for software update and data transfer, head set.
- The grip adaptors include therapy grips and wristbands for safety handles
- Upper body exerciser with long cranks
- Foot rests with stepless radius adjustment for an easy adjustment of the crank length from 65 – 110 mm. incl. tool and tool holder
- Leg support and foot fixings
- The base unit consists of a sturdy metal frame and is therefore robust enough for both clinical and domestic use. The thera trainers are high performing machines and are also very quiet and easy to use.
Device base with castors
- The overall base height is 74mm.
- The metal base can be expanded
Anti spasm control
- Recognizes a spasticity (sudden increase in the muscle tone) and stops immediately the motor to restart the motor subsequently again with a reduced number of rotations
- With help of the anti spasm control an existing spasticity can be receded
- The sensibility and rotation direction of the anti spasm control is adjustable in the submenu
Please note, there is a €500 refundable deposit required to rent a THERA Trainer Tigo 510. We will call you to arrange the payment of this deposit.