THERA Trainer Balo 536 – Two trainers in one
The THERA Trainer Balo 536 is a standing and balancing trainer. It has been designed to securely hold the feet, legs and pelvis in place. As a result even people with extremely limited mobility can use this trainer. The position in which the limbs and pelvis are secured depends entirely upon the type of exercise being performed. The THERA Balo can also be adjusted for severely and critically affected patients including those in a vegetative state.
Some of the benefits of exercising in a standing position include:
- Easier breathing as there is no restriction on the diaphragm
- Stabilises circulation and also allows blood to flow freely to all parts of the body
- Increases metabolism
The THERA trainer balo 536 rental option is particularly useful for people who would like to try the training machines before actually buying them.
For further information about renting this equipment please contact us on 1890 989 353. You can also find further contact information here.
The base unit is a stable metal frame. It also has a 30mm x 50mm rectangular pipe which hold the leg grips in place.
Limb and Pelvic Supports
- The THERA trainer balo536 consists of:
- One set of knee supports
- One set of pelvic supports
- Table unit with vertical pipe and stomach cushion