The low entry electric hospital bed rental option is perfect for customers who need a hospital bed in their home for a certain length of time. This low entry rental bed is made from high grade steel so it is robust enough to withstand use in the community as well as in hospitals. At it\’s lowest this bed is 23cm. The height of the bed can be adjusted up to 63cm. This makes transfers in and out of the bed much safer for both the patient and the caregiver.
The Bed Rental includes an alternating pressure relieving air mattress. This is a high risk mattress and is ideal for a patient with a history of pressure sores and skin maceration. The mattress is very comfortable and easy to use with a simple handheld control panel.
You may not initially be sure of how long you will need the low entry electric bed. Therefore we have made extending your rental period as easy as possible. Before your rental period is due to expire, you will receive an SMS asking if you wish to keep or return. If you wish to keep, just respond keep and the rental will automatically extend by a week. If you would like to return, just reply return and we will call you to arrange a collection, it\’s that simple. Please note, rental text messages come from our SMS provider and will display a +44 prefix.
Each of our rental beds undergo an intensive sterilisation process between every customer.
You can find all of our contact information here.
- The electric hospital bed is easy to install and reinstall
- The bed is made from high grade steel
- It features an electric backrest, legrest and knee brake
- Features manual lower leg section levelling device
- The bed has 4 brake castors
- The bed has a 4-section mattress support
- It is height adjustable
- Our rental beds are easy to clean
- Includes an alternating pressure relieving air mattress