Knee Walker Rental
Avail of our next day delivery service. All orders placed by 12 noon are dispatched for next working day delivery. As we supply Ireland’s leading orthopedic hospitals we can arrange delivery of a Knee Walker to your hospital ward or direct to your home.
Book online now using the booking form above or call us on 1890 989 353
You can rent the Knee Walker for one week or more while we find that a normal rental is between 4-6 weeks. This will depend on your injury.
If you need to extend your rental, we have made this extremely simple. Before your rental period is due to expire, you will receive an SMS asking if you wish to keep or return. If you wish to keep, just respond keep and the rental will automatically extend by a week. If you would like to return, just reply return and we will call you to arrange a collection, it’s that simple. Please note, rental text messages come from our SMS provider and will display a +44 prefix.
All our knee scooters are in full working order and have gone through our rigorous certified cleaning system. Collection and drop off only available from our Portlaoise store.
The Knee Walker is suitable for single user use only. The lightweight aluminium frame, steerable front wheels and dual cable brakes make it very easy to use. It is suitable for left and right handed use.
- Dual hand brakes offer added safety
- The leg pad with channel provides stability and comfort for your injured leg
- The seat height is easy to adjusted without tools
- Easy to adjust handle height
- The tiller folds easily allowing for easy transportation
- Sturdy dual frame adds stability and durability
- Easy to steer for increased manoeuvrability
- The 8\” castor wheels making it ideal for both indoor/outdoor use
If you have any further questions or require any additional information, please email us or call 1890 989 353.