Rental Delivery and Collection Policy
- A delivery and collection fee applies to all rentals.
- There is no delivery and collection service available on weekends or bank holidays.
- The delivery charge varies depending on the product rented. All delivery and collection charges will be highlighted at the time of booking.
- Delivery and collection will be organised by Beechfield Rentals and agreed with you.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- Engineered Delivery: If you rent a large item like a bed it will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated. The time for the delivery of this rental will be agreed with you in advance but due to the nature of the delivery it may not be next day. You will be advised of delivery dates at the time of booking.
- Beechfield Rentals will endeavour to meet requests for specific product models however we reserve the right to substitute for an alternative / similar model. Any alternative products will meet or exceed the specifications of any product promoted on our website.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
- By renting any product you are agreeing to our rental agreement and accept the terms of your rental.
- A collection date will be agreed with you at time of booking.
- For any products delivered by courier the Renter must ensure that the rental product is retuned in the original packaging supplied.
- If the original packing is not used, our courier service may refuse to collect the package. Any delays in collection may result in additional rental charges.
- Prior to the end of your rental, you will be sent an SMS asking if you wish to keep or return your rental. If you choose to keep, you will be charged for an extra week. If you choose to return, Beechfield Healthcare will contact you to arrange the collection. If you do not respond to the message, you will incur an automatic one week extension. This process will continue until you return the product.
- If the rental product is not returned to Beechfield Rentals on the agreed date, it will be seen that you will have extended the rental period and you will automatically be charged for an additional week. Beechfield Rentals will continue to charge weekly until the rental product is returned to us.
- If our courier is unable to collect the product on the agreed date, you may need to pay an additional collection charge should we have to revisit to collect the product.
Customer Pick-up and Drop-off is only available from our Portlaoise showroom